Brundall Parish Council initiated the Neighbourhood Plan along with a working party made up of community minded individuals. Without the expertise of Ingham & Pinnock Consultants, funded by the Community Development Foundation (Locality) to help us to prepare this draft of our Brundall Neighbourhood Plan, we are in no doubt that the process would have been infinitely more difficult.
Brundall is located approximately 7 miles east of Norwich and to the north of the River Yare. The village abuts Surlingham Broad and part of the parish falls within Norfolk Broads National Park. The village has a population of approximately 4,000 residents, is home to a number of number of shops and services and contains a high concentration of employment in the boating and marine sector. It has two railways stations with good links to Norwich and Great Yarmouth and is surrounded by exceptional countryside.
The preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan will enable the local community to establish policy solutions for issues within the Parish over the next ten years and help to ensure that future changes reflect local needs and aspirations.
Thank you for visiting this Brundall Parish Neighbourhood Plan page. The Pre-Submission Draft Neighbourhood Plan consultation period runs from 5th December to 30th January 2015. Please follow the link below to review the below document and tell us what you think about the emerging Neighbourhood Plan for the village:
- Funding application development and submission
- Social and economic baseline research
- Formal and informal consultation with the local community, businesses and local stakeholder groups
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Development of a vision and objectives
- Working collaboratively to produce policies and appraising compliance with strategic planning policies
- Preparation and submission of the final suite of documents
For further information:
- Email: Sharon Smyth, Brundall Parish Council (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ross Ingham, Ingham Pinnock Associates (email@example.com)
- Telephone: Ross Ingham (07827 240 059)
- Website: Visit either the Brundall Parish Council website (http://brundallpc.norfolkparishes.gov.uk/) or the Ingham Pinnock website (http://www.inghampinnock.com/brundall-neighbourhood-plan/) to find out more information on progress and general information on neighbourhood planning
- Notice boards: Keep an eye on the village notice boards, details of events will be posted here.
Further information sources: