About this site
Welcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Parish Clerk: Sharon Smyth
Deputy Parish Clerk: Claudia Dickson
Brundall Parish Council
Brundall Memorial Hall
Brundall NR13 5LL
Clerks’ office general hours will resume from 6th September 2021: Open: 1pm to 3pm Tuesday and Wednesday and 11 am to 1pm on Thursday and Friday
If you wish to make an appointment please call the numbers below:
Landline: 01603 712223
Mobile: 07809 144342/07769 972902
***Emergencies only use mobile number and your call will be dealt with.
Email the Clerk: [email protected]
Email the Deputy Clerk: [email protected]
- Time Team expert says new planning review must protect archaeology
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?
- Norwich City 1-3 Watford: Ismaila Sarr scores twice as Hornets beat Canaries
- Red Bull in trademark dispute with English gin firm Bullards
- East Anglia trust continues to break out of area care target