Brundall Parish Council consists of up to 12 residents of Brundall, who give their time and effort freely for the benefit of the community. Members of the Parish Council are normally elected to serve, by the residents of Brundall, every 4 years.
The Parish Council is responsible for many things including:
- Monitoring and reporting on the general tidiness of the village
- Management of grass cutting to public areas
- Expressing views and recommendations on local Planning Applications
- Organising the Community Speed Watch scheme in Brundall, in conjunction with the local police
The provision and maintenance of:
- Bus Shelters
- Cucumber Lane Cemetery
- Memorial Hall Playground
- Meadow View Play Area
- Cremer’s Meadow
- The award winning Church Fen Local Nature Reserve
- Public Leisure Areas -including the new Countryside Park with newly planted woodland and allotments and award winning Cremer’s Meadow
- Street Lighting
- Public Seating/Benches
- Litter and Dog Bins
Members of the Parish Council meet once a month at a Parish Council Meeting to discuss, report, monitor and, most importantly, make decisions on matters concerning the village of Brundall.
These Meetings are held at the St Laurence Centre, Brundall, on the fourth Monday of each month at 7.00 pm. For the Events Calendar see Information section to view the dates and venues for all Meetings dates or click below to see the new Calendar:
In addition to being published on this web site, the Agendas and the venue of meetings are always posted on the 3 village notice boards located by the Chip Shop, outside the blue Co-Op and in The Street Car Park. Members of the public are very welcome and actively encouraged to attend and express their views or concerns on Parish matters, during an adjournment of the formal meeting. Don’t miss out, have your say!!
If after exploring these web pages you want to find out more about the Parish Council or are interested in becoming a Parish Councillor), call the Parish Clerk, on 01603 712223 or Mobile: 07809 144342 or email us at [email protected]
Contact hours for the public at the Memorial Hall office are 1pm to 3.00pm every weekday except Mondays.
Emergency Mobile number is 07809 144342 eg; to report dangerous amenity situations. Alternative number 07769 972902