About this site
Welcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Parish Clerk: Sharon Smyth
Deputy Parish Clerk: Claudia Dickson
Brundall Parish Council
Brundall Memorial Hall
Brundall NR13 5LL
Clerks’ office general hours for members to visit has recently changed: 1pm to 3pm Tuesday and Wednesday and 11 am to 1pm on Thursday and Friday
If you wish to make an appointment please call the numbers below:
Landline: 01603 712223
Mobile: 07809 144342
***Emergencies only use mobile number and your call will be dealt with.
Email the Clerk: [email protected]
Email the Deputy Clerk: [email protected]
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Are Norwich City ready to lose yo-yo tag after fifth Premier League promotion?
- Norfolk farmer's 1951 Gloster Meteor crash find to become memorial
- Norfolk PCC election: The candidates who say they will be standing
- Norwich City: Name the 12 players to win Championship promotion in 2018-19 and 2020-21