Agenda Environment Committee 30 November 2023
Administration Assistant vacancy
Brundall Parish Council are seeking a temporary part-time Administration Assistant for an immediate start, 15-20 hours per week for 3 months, job share considered. Whilst salary and responsibilities will depend on the successful candidate, this role will include guidance and support.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public by phone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Administration and accurate record keeping.
- Maintaining and updating Parish Notice boards.
- Assist the Clerk in preparation of agendas, detailed reports and associated documents in preparation for meetings and assist the Clerk in co-ordination of responses arising from meetings and forwarding to relevant recipients/bodies.
- Assist the Clerk with work relating to the Cemetery, Allotments, and Parish Council owned and managed land.
- Project based duties.
- To undertake such other duties commensurate with the level of the post and job purpose as required by the Clerk and Council.
- Enthusiasm with an interest in your local community
- Administration experience (to cover all areas, including taking meeting notes).
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 packages.
- Be very organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to attend meetings during the day and evenings as required.
- Able to support the Parish Clerk as required.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Be proactive.
- Be able to work collaboratively within a small team environment, helping as required.
- Previous Parish Council experience.
- Experience in event planning.
- Experience in project planning.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary. Pay dependent on the relevant skills and experience within pay scale SCP 18 – 24 (£15.12 – £17.16 per hour)
- 22 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays) pro rata.
- Role will include guidance and support as required.
Please send your detailed CV with a short covering letter stating work experience and the qualities and skills you would bring to the job to [email protected] or 07769 972902 if you would like to talk about the role in advance of applying.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th December unless the position is filled earlier.
Agenda for Parish Council Meeting 23 October 2023
Land Management Committee meeting 19th October 2023
The next meeting of the Land Management Committee will be on Thursday 19th October at 7pm in the Lounge at the Memorial Hall. All residents are welcome to attend. The agenda and other meeting documents can be found below:
Agenda for Recreation and Wellbeing Committee
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting on 25 September 2023
Q. How can I report faulty street lights?
A. If you are aware of a faulty street light please do not hesitate to report it. When reporting a fault it would be most helpful if you could provide as much of the following information as possible:
- The name of the street in which the light is located
- The number of the light – normally stencilled or stamped onto the lighting column
- The property number or name nearest to the light
- The type of fault eg not lighting, lighting at the wrong time, permanently on, damaged light, reduced intensity of the light etc
There are some 260 street lights in the village. Some are the responsibility of the Parish Council, some are the responsibility of Norfolk County Council, Broadland District Council or management companies. Listed below are the roads with the name of the body responsible.
Norfolk County Council: Click on Link below to report a fault to Norfolk County Council
(Scroll down further to see roads owned by the Parish Council and other bodies):
Telephone: 0344 800 8020
Norfolk County Council owned streetlights:
Station New Road
Yare Valley Rise
Street lights in the below named roads should be reported to the Parish Council by telephoning 07809 144342. Your assistance is very much appreciated.
- Beech Way
- Beverley Road
- Blofield Road
- Brandon Court
- Brigham Close
- Cedar Way
- Cucumber Lane
- Finch Way
- Foster Close
- Highfield Avenue
- Holmesdale Road
- Levine Close
- Lake View Drive
- Braydeston Crescent
- Nurseries Avenue
- Page Road
- Parker Close
- Redliffe Way
- Riverside Estate
- Rose Walk
- Springdale Cresent and Springdale Road
- St Clements Way
- St Laurence Avenue
- St Michaels Way
Switchboard | 01603 977200 and report the location of the streetlight concerned,
Contact Kier Living via www.chamonixestates.co.uk
Land Management Committee meeting 7th September 2023
The Land Management Committee will be holding their next meeting on Thursday 7th September 2023 at 7pm in the Lounge at the Memorial Hall. All residents are welcome to attend. The agenda and other meeting documents can be found below: